Next Sale December 19th
Horse to sell?
|Standard Entry £250 + VAT|
|Bespoke Entry £500 + VAT|
Let ThoroughBid do all the work…
If you would like further information please call:
James Richardson: +44 7771 661966
Molly King: +44 1285 840701
Or email us: email@example.comEnter a Horse
Listing a Horse GuideListing your horse on our site is a really important process to give prospective buyers all the key information they need in order to make a decision. To make sure adverts are filled with the correct facts and figures we’ve put together a handy guide which will give you everything you need.
Be as thorough as possible
When listing your horse for sale, it’s really important to fill out all the details on our website. By leaving some parts out, you are potentially restricting browsing customers from viewing important information which may help them.
We can’t recommend enough how important high quality; clear and descriptive images are. The vendor needs to make sure the snaps.. Read more
ThoroughBid is the UK's first dedicated online auction house for the racing industry,
providing purchasers and vendors with regular opportunities to trade all categories of
bloodstock in one place, from horses in training to mares with foals at foot.
Mick Appleby backs new £30,000 All-Weather Challenge
Online auction house ThoroughBid launches exclusive All-Weather Sale with lucrative bonus prizeRead more
ThoroughBid introduces £15,000 Point2Rules Bonus
Thursday 25th November 2021 – ThoroughBid launches the Point2Rules Bonus, an exciting new incentive for Point-to-Point graduates during the 2021-22 season.Read more
Why choose us?
- A third auction house
- Vendor proceeds available from 7th working day
- Ability to buy and sell in multiple currencies
- Reduced costs, e.g. logistics and staffing
- Ability to participate in an auction from anywhere
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Frequent opportunities to buy and sell
- Providing sales whenever the market or vendors require
- Fractional ownership sales
- Vendor receives 100% of the Hammer Price
- Purchaser pays 5% commission
- Horses sold with pre-sale vet certs and subject to post sale re-examination